3" flowers in September and October on sturdy, upright stems above glossy foliage. Given good drainage, plants are tough, long-lived, and trouble free.
Bunches of blossoms can be cut to bring indoors. Grow in full sun in well-drained soil and cut back in spring to keep plants looking their best.
In the cart you will choose your "shipping" option of either delivery or pick-up.
- Delivery is only available within 5 miles of Natick Center and is free with purchase of $60 or more. If less, the delivery fee is $5. On-line payment is required if you choose delivery.
- If you choose curb-side pick-up, you will receive an email with information for when your plants will be available. The pick-up address is close to Natick Center.
Thank you for supporting the mission of the NGC!
To promote a positive educational environment for sharing gardening, horticultural, and conservation information and to encourage civic planting, beautification, and service in the Natick Community.
The money from this sale will be used to
- pay for the club's monthly educational programs,
- make charitable contributions to horticultural and Natick community programs,
- sponsor scholarships for graduating high school students from Natick, and
- fund community-wide awareness activities.