A gorgeous little Hosta.
When growing the minatures we have found that a container up near eye level is best way to show them.
This little one tops out at about 2" tall.
Like most of the Dwarf Hosta it flowers WAY out of scale for the plant size.
I'd say the scape on this one goes off at about 10" high.
It over-wintered well in container and was one of the first dwarf Hosta up here in Natick. This was its fourth year in a pot, a tough little customer.
Miniature Hosta 'Cookie Crumbs'
In the cart you will choose your "shipping" option of either delivery or pick-up.
- Delivery is only available within 5 miles of Natick Center and is free with purchase of $60 or more. If less, the delivery fee is $5. On-line payment is required if you choose delivery.
- If you choose curb-side pick-up, you will receive an email with information for when your plants will be available. The pick-up address is close to Natick Center.
Thank you for supporting the mission of the NGC!
To promote a positive educational environment for sharing gardening, horticultural, and conservation information and to encourage civic planting, beautification, and service in the Natick Community.
The money from this sale will be used to
- pay for the club's monthly educational programs,
- make charitable contributions to horticultural and Natick community programs,
- sponsor scholarships for graduating high school students from Natick, and
- fund community-wide awareness activities.