Great Merrybells is a spectacular mid-spring (April-May) flowering plant. The lemon yellow bells seem to fall in a cascade and the light green leaves appear to droop, giving the plant an unusual and interesting appearance.
1.5-2' tall by 1-1.5' wide
Prefers a moist, humusy soil and part shade.
Drought tolerant once established
Merrybells aka Large flowered bellwort
In the cart you will choose your "shipping" option of either delivery or pick-up.
- Delivery is only available within 5 miles of Natick Center and is free with purchase of $60 or more. If less, the delivery fee is $5. On-line payment is required if you choose delivery.
- If you choose curb-side pick-up, you will receive an email with information for when your plants will be available. The pick-up address is close to Natick Center.
Thank you for supporting the mission of the NGC!
To promote a positive educational environment for sharing gardening, horticultural, and conservation information and to encourage civic planting, beautification, and service in the Natick Community.
The money from this sale will be used to
- pay for the club's monthly educational programs,
- make charitable contributions to horticultural and Natick community programs,
- sponsor scholarships for graduating high school students from Natick, and
- fund community-wide awareness activities.