The 2014 Hosta of the Year! The giant, deeply cupped, corrugated leaves do not lose their shape or stunning powder blue-green color, even in the hottest weather.
'Abiqua Drinking Gourd' is a hybrid of Hosta ‘Tokudama’ and Hosta sieboldiana. It was registered in 1989 by Dr. Charles Purtymun of Walden West Hostas in Oregon. The word, Abiqua, which Dr. Purtyman used for 24 other registered hosta cultivars, comes from Abiqua Creek, which flows through the central Cascades mountains.
Hosta "Abiqua Drinking Gourd"
In the cart you will choose your "shipping" option of either delivery or pick-up.
- Delivery is only available within 5 miles of Natick Center and is free with purchase of $60 or more. If less, the delivery fee is $5. On-line payment is required if you choose delivery.
- If you choose curb-side pick-up, you will receive an email with information for when your plants will be available. The pick-up address is close to Natick Center.
Thank you for supporting the mission of the NGC!
To promote a positive educational environment for sharing gardening, horticultural, and conservation information and to encourage civic planting, beautification, and service in the Natick Community.
The money from this sale will be used to
- pay for the club's monthly educational programs,
- make charitable contributions to horticultural and Natick community programs,
- sponsor scholarships for graduating high school students from Natick, and
- fund community-wide awareness activities.